Friday, February 10, 2006

TV has become my life

So here's a typical day for me these days....I'll get up when your dad gets up to go to work. I might pop in a movie after he leaves for work. Somewhere in the middle of the movie I fall back asleep. Then I'll wake up between 12:30 and 1:00 pm. Just in time for my stories. Of course there are always one or two commercials that come on during them that just make me tear up a bit. Today, for example, it was a commercial about a little boy practicing hockey. It's just him and a goalie. He's got all these pucks lined up and he's shooting them into the goal. After his last shot he takes his helmet off and says, "Thanks mom." Then the goalie takes her helmet off, smiles, and says, "anytime."
Ah....do you see what you're doing to me!?! You're turning me into a mother. It's the greatest thing in the world, though very odd sometimes. It's so weird how things really do change. Oh well....I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love you squish.

No comments: