Saturday, May 06, 2006

Who's my sweet boy?

First off, your Father in crazy.....but in a good way.

We had our first "birthing and newborn care" class today. In all honesty, I think I'm more freaked out now, than I was before we went. I'm so anxious to see you, but at the same time, OH MY GOODNESS! The last video we watched really worried me. Please please please try and go easy on your mom, and if it's not asking too much....try to not drag it out.

In other news, I'm huge! I'm up to 156.6lbs! Baby boy - I must tell you, I've NEVER weighed this much. EVER. I just keep telling myself that's it's all fine with me, as long as it means you're healthy. I'd imagine that you are, from the size of us. We also had the first baby shower last weekend. You got so many cute things to wear.....and your Great Aunt Patty and Uncle Gary got you the cutest little shoes! You won't be able to wear them for awhile. But that's okay. It's not like you'll be walking anywhere in the meantime. Oh sweetheart, you are so loved....and I can't express how thankful I am for that. You couldn't have a better father, and his family is pretty awesome too. As far as my side of the family goes, they all will love you very much, it might just be that they'll do it in their own way....and it won't always make good sense. If that confuses you now, I promise some day you'll understand. They mean well. They really do.

I love you. You're my sweet boy.

No comments: