Thursday, May 07, 2009

and then we stopped living in sin...

Oh dear. Of course right now our kids have no idea. No idea that mommy and daddy weren't married. No idea what marriage is. No idea that mommy was married before she married daddy, or even worse that mommy was married to someone other than daddy when Aiden was born.
Pete made an honest woman out of me this past Monday, 5/4/09. It was a beautiful day and we were surrounded by family. At this point I know that my life couldn't be better. I am truly blessed.
The trick is going to be dealing with the questions when my kids are old enough to understand that mommy's mommy and daddy have the last name of Cook...so why does it say Andrea Naidoo on both of their birth certificates...
Oh well. It took me a little longer to get it right is all. We're all Scotts now, but we were always a family regardless.

2 comments:

Karen said...

:) Your title made me laugh. I don't think the boys will have a problem with the situation. After all, they'll only have seen the love you guys have for each other their whole lives, so that's all they'll know!

jscott.indy said...

and we're thrilled to have you. and the kids.

and thanks for making an honest woman out of pete, too. errr... yeah =]