Monday, June 22, 2009

Aiden turns 3!

Yesterday was Aiden's birthday. He is now three years old. I can't believe it. He's growing more and more independent. Which is frustrating for all of us at times. I can see his determination and I am so proud to be his mother, and then I see his disappointment and anger when he can't do something and there is no doubt that I'm his mother. We went over to Uncle John's for Aiden's birthday and he is such the little swimmer. It's night and day from his first pool excursion. He was so freaked out and he didn't want to be anywhere near a swimming pool for the longest time. Of course, it didn't help that Uncle Craig did a cannon ball into the pool.
I'm so proud of my little man who wants to do it his self. I'm also truly sad because I know some day soon he will.

No comments: